VIDEO: Janice Dickson Almost Dies on Live TV


Janice Dickinson got stung by a bee on live TV on Celebrity Big Brother UK and fell unconscious. And it was not just a little mishap. It turns out Janice is extremely allergic and TMZ has learned that Janice almost died from the sting. And it happened all on live TV. Producer wouldn’t cut, even after Janice begged for an epipen which has sparked outrage for keeping the cameras rolling during the medical emergency. No word on Janice’s health, but according to a celeb BB rep, she was treated for a few hours at the hospital and then returned to the house.

[grabpress_video video_id=”5439537″ auto_play=”true” width=”500″ height=”281″ guid=”d6632e86171b1c6a0dfbd7925c109288b0db4b99″]Thanks for checking us out. Please take a look at the rest of our videos and articles.

To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.

- Advertisement -

Comments 0

log in

Captcha!

reset password

Back to
log in