US Reality Star Joey Kovar Found Dead After Taking ‘Viagra, Cocaine And Alcohol’ Mixture

US reality star Joey Kovas was found dead last night (August 17), after taking a reported mixture of Viagra, cocaine and alcohol, law enforcement sources have said.

According to TMZ, the Real World star apparently went to a woman’s house in Chicago Ridge, Illinois on Thursday evening (August 16) after telling her that he’d been doing cocaine, before going on to do more cocaine, some Viagra and drinking a lot of alcohol.

“Joey was discovered by a female friend early this morning who noticed blood coming out of Joey’s ears and nose. The woman called 911 and authorities rushed to the scene where he was pronounced dead,” Joey’s rep tells TMZ.

Joey did look for a way out from his cocaine and ecstasy addictions during his time on Celebrity Rehab recently. The reality star entered rehab halfway through his season on The Real World for alcohol and drugs, but sadly the help he received didn’t work and he clearly spiralled out of control.

In the past few weeks however, Joey has been sending out a bunch of positive tweets, making friends, family and fans think that the star was finally beginning to get his life back on track.

Tweets included: “Fall seven times, stand up eight” and “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce”

Toxicology results will take weeks, but according to TMZ law enforcement sources have said that they believe that the results will show a fatal combo of Viagra, cocaine and alcohol.

Yet another seriously sad story. RIP Joey.