Karrueche Tran granted restraining order against Chris Brown following claims of terrifying death threats


Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend has been granted a temporary restraining order from the R&B singer after telling a judge she’s scared for her life.

The model, 28, has claimed in court documents filed earlier this week that the Crawl singer has allegedly threatened to kill her.

Karrueche, who split from Brown in 2014, filed to get a domestic violence restraining order against her ex this week.

In the documents, E! presenter Karrueche claims that Brown had “threatened to kill me to others, threatened me via text messages and threatened to harass my friends.”

Nah

A post shared by karrueche (@karrueche) on

She also added that he had “threatened to shoot me.”

“Around the second week of February, he told a few people that he was going to kill me. He said if no one else can have me, then he’s gonna ‘take me out’,” she continued.

According to E! News, she reportedly added: “I have text messages from December 2016-January 2017 where he’s made several threats including beating me up and making my life hell.”

Karrueche also claimed in the shocking documents that she suffered physical abuse at the hands of Brown after he had allegedly “punched me in my stomach twice” and “pushed me down the stairs.”

hola ?? ?: @christinamilian

A post shared by karrueche (@karrueche) on

The documents showed a worried Karrueche seeking a protective order for her mother as well as her younger brother so she doesn’t put them “at risk”.

Karrueche was given a temporary restraining order until March, when a court date was given.

So far Brown has not addressed his current legal battle but he did post a video to his Instagram page on Tuesday, where he warned his fans not to listen to “the bullshit”.

?

A post shared by karrueche (@karrueche) on

He ranted: “Make sure ya’ll don’t be listening to all this bullshit, man. What all them other people on the outside doing, let them do what they doing. I don’t know what the fuck they talking about.”

Brown went on to reference his hotly-anticipated fight with Soulja Boy, which the R&B singer pulled out of.

The fight allegedly came about after the Crank That star liked one of Karrueche’s pictured on Instagram, sparking a vicious social media feud that captured headlines.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyXFjWFprR/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial&hl=en

“I boughted out of this Soulja Boy fight,” he said.

“It was a legit thing on a positive scale. All the wrong people got in the way, the middleman people got in that way…because they wanted to get a piece of the pie. It’s immature, first and foremost.”

He added: “Second of all, ain’t no n—-a ain’t ever going to hold me up. So however anything goes, this is how we’re going to rock it: he gon’ to see me, he gon’ see me. I ain’t out here moving nothing crazy, but just don’t believe any of that bullshit, man, I’m out.”


Like it? Share with your friends!

2
0
2 shares

Karrueche Tran granted restraining order against Chris Brown following claims of terrifying death threats

log in

Captcha!

reset password

Back to
log in