How to Unblock Netflix using Surfshark
Netflix has become one of the most popular entertainment streaming services in the world. You can very well watch any movie or TV show you want. Despite this, Netflix has its limitations. There comes a point you may not have access to content that is considered restricted.
The solution lies in the use of virtual private networks (VPN). One such VPN here is Surfshark and this article aims to show how to use Surfshark to unblock Netflix. You can watch all Netflix series from anywhere if you follow these steps below.
- The First step is to sign up with the Surfshark VPN. Enter all the information required.
- Next is to download and install the VPN software to your preferred device, be it a computer, tablet or mobile phone where you will watch Netflix.
- Third step is to open the application on your preferred device and sign in. Just like before, enter all relevant information before proceeding.
- Fourth step is to connect to a server in a country where you want to watch Netflix content. Content may vary from one country to another.
- Login to the Netflix website and watch your preferred movie or show.
Here are some caveats to keep in mind. Surfshark has its limitations. At present, is can access the Netflix libraries of 14 countries ? The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, the Netherlands, India, South Korea, Italy, Australia, Turkey, Brazil, and Singapore.
As for internet speeds, this may vary from country to country and the internet service provider so do not expect it to be the same everywhere whenever Surfshark is being run. What may be fast in one country may not be the case in another.
Of course, there will be the occasional technical issues but according to those who have used it, it turned out to be a glitch that did not last very long.
In the event Surfshark cannot unblock Netflix, here are some solutions you may try.
- Try to connect to a different server in another country. More often than not, this may work. Another country may have the show you want if it is not in the original country. For example, if you want to watch content in Australia but cannot, you might want to go to Netflix UK to watch the same content.
- You might try to use a different protocol which can be changed by going to the Advanced Settings menu of Surfshark.
- Then there are the obvious ones – restart the router or contact customer support if you are stumped.
It is hoped that these steps would help make watching Netflix easier and your hassles lessened.