Xtra Factor presenter Caroline Flack has downplayed the reports that the X Factor bosses were desperate to find talent hopeful Robbie Hance, who was said to have gone AWOL following his audition.
Over the weekend, the Mirror reported that the show's producers were worried for Robbie, with a source commenting:
"He’s a fantastic artist and blew everyone away at auditions.
"He doesn’t have a phone and the only point of contact was through a friend. Producers last spoke to him on Monday but they can no longer reach his friend and have no idea where he is. It’s a real worry."
Robbie blew the judges away with his performance (WENN / ITV)
However, Caroline revealed during an appearance on This Morning, that there hasn't been a "massive manhunt" for Robbie.
She said: "There is a lot of concern for Robbie...but it's not a big massive manhunt. The producers got in touch with him last week, they did speak to him and they just couldn't get hold of him over the weekend to tell him his audition was on.
"This isn't a case that he's completely gone missing, it's just a case of that they could not get hold of him.
"So it could be a case of that he just didn't have his phone or maybe he hasn't got a phone at the minute...they still haven't got hold of him, but I'm sure he's okay, they just want to hear from him."
Revealing that Robbie will make it to the bootcamp, Caroline added:
"He does make it to Boot Camp and there's a massive story with him next week which obviously everyone will see."
The judges are back!