A line made immortal by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 'Terminator' films has been voted the most memorable movie quote of all time.
"I'll be back" too 16% of the votes in a poll conducted by movie streaming service NOW TV.
One percent behind was "Frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn" from 'Gone With The Wind'.
Arnie in 'Terminator' (Universal)
A spokesperson for the Sky streaming service is quoted by Film News as saying: "The research shows that movies have become a fundamental part of our everyday lives.
"Following this research, it will be interesting to see how many of us are able to catch our friends, family and colleagues using movie quotes in everyday conversation."
It is also noted that one third of people polled believed that Spider-Man's mantra "With great power comes great responsibility" is the modern film line most likely to be remembered in years to come.
Check out the Top 10 below.
1. "I'll be back." - 'Terminator'
2. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." - 'Gone With The Wind'
3. "Houston, we have a problem." - Apollo 13
4. "May the force be with you." - Star Wars
5. "My mamma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'" - 'Forrest Gump
6. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - 'Dirty Dancing'
7. "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine." - 'Casablanca'
8. "There's no place like home." - 'The Wizard of Oz'
9. "Here's Johnny!" - 'The Shining'
10. "No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die." - 'Goldfinger'
Which of these recent classics will stand the test of time?