Kristen Stewart may be facing an onslaught of negative press following her "indiscretion" with director Rupert Sanders whilst dating Robert Pattinson, but fans of the Twilight star will be pleased to hear that she's still incredibly popular online.
K-Stew, who met Pattinson on the set of the vampire franchise, is the 'Most Clickable Celebrity', according to web traffic generator MGID.
The company's Click Factor uses data gathered from user clicks via widgets featured on thousands of websites.
The results are also take into account the amount of articles written about a celeb and the average amount of clicks per article teaser.
Behind Stewart, who has a Click Factor of 9, are Beyonce (8) and Nicki Minaj (7.3), with Emma Watson (6th, 5.3) and Prince Harry (10th, 2.3) repping it for Great Britain.
The Top 10 in full:
1. Kristen Stewart - Click Factor: 9
2. Beyoncé - Click Factor: 8
3. Nicki Minaj - Click Factor: 7.3
4. Selena Gomez - Click Factor: 6.7
5. Kim Kardashian - Click Factor: 6
6. Emma Watson - Click Factor: 5.3
7. Megan Fox - Click Factor: 5
8. Sunny Leone - Click Factor: 4
9. Justin Bieber - Click Factor: 3
10. Prince Harry - Click Factor: 2.3
Who do you tend to read about?
PHOTOS: Paps pounce on Kristen Stewart