Karl Lagerfeld may not be a fan of the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister, but Pippa Middleton certainly seems to be grabbing a lot of male attention.
Since her split with boyfriend, Alex Loudin, a few months ago the socialite has been rumoured to be dating hotelier Andre Balazs and ice-hockey player Sean Avery. The 29-year-old has even been linked to her brother-in-law Prince Harry.
However, most recently she has been spotted watching the U.S. Open with 24-year-old tennis player Spencer Vegosen, there's even rumours Pip's planned move to New York could be to get closer to hunky Spence...
Pippa Middleton spent her 29th birthday with Spencer Vegosen (PHOTO: Splash News)
Now before you go getting all serious Pippa there's some things you should know about your new man:
1. He's a brainiac - having graduated from Harvard with a degree in East Asian Studies and Mathematics.
2. He was once one of the top junior tennis players in the U.S and has won 11 sportsmanship awards.
3. He is fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Classical Chinese, Japanese and Spanish, wow!4
4. He's ever so tall, 6ft 3ins to be exact.
5. He spent last summer in Hong Kong working at global investment banking firm Goldman Sachs.
Oh, who are we kidding? If you don't want him, send him our way Pip!
Pippa scores a style ace whilst watching tennis