Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge has reportedly decided to stay living with her parents in Bucklebury, Berkshire for another six months according to a new report, after allegedly worrying she can't look after son baby Prince George without her mother Carole's help.
The Duchess, who gave birth to the future king on July 22, has been living at the family home since leaving hospital and with no nannies on hand has been learning all the tricks of motherhood from her own mum Carole.
According to a new report she's enjoying being away from London and finds the £7.4 million mansion an "oasis of calm," as she gets to know her baby.
“Carole really is amazing. They are calling her ‘the baby-whisperer’ as she is the only one who can get him to sleep!” a source told Grazia magazine.
With renovation work still ongoing at their Kensington Palace London residence it's believed Kate may opt to stay in Bucklebury for the next few months.
Kate's parents are apparently great with baby Prince George (Splash News)
“William and Kate’s living arrangements are up in the air right now,” said the source. “The Middletons’ home is such an oasis of calm for Kate, she is keen to stay as long as they can there, even up to six months.”
The insider went on: “Kate feels so safe and secure with her family, as does William, and they want George’s first six months to be as stable as possible,”
William returned to work as an RAF Search and Rescue pilot in North Wales last week following two weeks paternity leave. He's expected to finish his three and a half year tour stationed there in September, though what he'll be doing afterwards has yet to be announced.
The Middleton's Bucklebury mansion in Berkshire (Splash News)
The 31-year-old is either expected to carry on with his military career and take another role somewhere else or become a full time royal. With William's future yet to be confirmed it's difficult to predict where the Cambridges will be based over the next few months.
But as Kate appears pretty settled at her parents' home we wouldn't be surprised if little George was a frequent visitor.
While it seems the future living arrangements of the Cambridges is up in the air, one thing we do know is that the first official photograph of the future king will be released over the coming weeks, as confirmed by a Palace spokesperson to EntertainmentWise.
While Mario Testino shot the couple's engagement snap, an amateur photographer has been suggested for the honour this time - the Duchess herself.
According to a report by The Mirror keen photographer Kate may choose a candid family snap.
“One of the options they are looking at is releasing a couple of family photos they have taken themselves,” a source claimed.